As a symbol of America’s unity, history and democratic ideals, Washington is truly one of the most powerful and beautiful cities in the world. On a trip to D.C., students will learn about our government, culture and history — and see history in the making!
No one knows Washington, D.C., better than Julian Tours. We run single- and multi-day trips to Washington and tailor each one to the needs of our customers. Contact us today and we’ll help you plan your ideal tour.
Our experience in D.C. for our third annual Federalism study was the best yet, and Julian Tours delivers exactly what is asked for!
– Paul L. Parets, Delaware
– Arrive in Washington, D.C.
– Lunch (individual expense)
– Tour the National Archives
– Smithsonian visit (choose 1 museum)
– Dinner (included)
– Visit Jefferson, Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean, Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorials
– Hotel check-in
– Breakfast (included)
– Guided tour of Capitol Hill featuring U.S. Capitol and U.S. Supreme Court
– Lunch (individual expense) at Union Station
– Walking tour: Library of Congress, Federal Triangle, World War II Memorial, White House photo op,
Smithsonian visit (choose 1 museum)
– Enjoy dinner (included) and a visit to Madame Tussauds wax museum
– Riding tour: Embassy Row, National Cathedral, Georgetown and Kennedy Center
– Breakfast (included) and hotel check-out
– Arlington Cemetery and Iwo Jima
– Depart for home