Laying claim to “America’s most historic square mile,” Philadelphia remains one of our most requested destinations. There’s so much to see and do here, from Revolutionary-era history to art to a renowned science museum. Contact us today to discuss a custom tour of Philadelphia!
Planning our fifth-grade field trip to Philadelphia
was a breeze with Julian Tours.
– Stephanie Seidl, Maryland
– Arrive in Historic Philadelphia
– Visit National Constitution Center
– Lunch (individual expense) at Constitution Center
– Visit Franklin Institute Science Museum
– Hotel check-in
– Enjoy dinner and an American Revolution theatrical performance
– Condensed American Revolution presentation
– Breakfast (included) and hotel check-out
– Guided walking tour with exterior visits to: Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Carpenter’s Hall, Franklin Court, Betsy Ross House and other noted sites
– Lunch (individual expense) at Bourse Food Court
– Continue walking tour
– Depart for home