- Trip Ideas, Guides & Resources
As a symbol of America’s unity, history and democratic ideals, Washington is truly one of the most powerful and beautiful cities in the world. On a trip to D.C., students will learn about our government, culture and history — and see history in the making!
No one knows Washington, D.C., better than Julian Tours. We run single- and multi-day trips to Washington and tailor each one to the needs of our customers. Contact us today and we’ll help you plan your ideal tour.
– Arrive in Washington, D.C.
– Lunch (individual expense)
– Tour the National Archives
– Smithsonian visit (choose 1 museum)
– Dinner (included)
– Visit Jefferson, Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean, Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorials
– Hotel check-in
– Breakfast (included)
– Guided tour of Capitol Hill featuring U.S. Capitol and U.S. Supreme Court
– Lunch (individual expense) at Union Station
– Walking tour: Library of Congress, Federal Triangle, World War II Memorial, White House photo op,
Smithsonian visit (choose 1 museum)
– Enjoy dinner (included) and a visit to Madame Tussauds wax museum
– Riding tour: Embassy Row, National Cathedral, Georgetown and Kennedy Center
– Breakfast (included) and hotel check-out
– Arlington Cemetery and Iwo Jima
– Depart for home
Our experience in D.C. for our third annual Federalism study was the best yet, and Julian Tours delivers exactly what is asked for!
– Paul L. Parets, Delaware